Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kamloops-Canadian Nationals

The drive to Canada was uneventful...til I realized the big Canadian gymnastics meet was 5 minutes from our hotel! By the time we got there the meet was over but I managed to get there in time to see the Canadian National team and talk to Sabrina Gill. It was beyond awkward. I get so tongue-tied around elites...Ugh. I managed to get a picture with her and probably made her think I was socially retarded. Oh well... The picture is gonna go on as soon as I'm back home to upload it. I will keep you updated on the audition tomorrow. And since we are now on that subject, I caught sight of Rick McCharles (aka-gymnasticscoaching.com), but was unable to chat with him since he was conversing with other people at the meet. I look forward to seeing him tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment