Friday, May 14, 2010

Rumors...

There's so much drama in the gymnastics world. A lot of the time I feel like I'm living in a soap opera. One of my more recent posts had to do with PSSG-Puget Sound School of Gymnastics closing. It looks like there is a possibility that this did not occur. In fact, according to the rumors, it looks like Brad may have bought the gym back! He is currently at Roach, but looks like he is thinking about branching to gym off in 2 locations! This may still be all rumors but the whole situations going on are insane. It seems that once I entered the world of coaching I heard so much more gossip about this region than I ever realized went on!

On top of that, I forgot to mention the locations that the Grace coaches are traveling to. Brian and Carleigh have both been hired at Emerald City Gymnastics. Not only that but more rumors have it that Tony Ammons will be heading over there as well! Jackie on the other hand is heading to, the one and only, Roach Gymnastics that I have so feverently been discussing. It should be interesting to see how this all plays out...

No comments:

Post a Comment